If you’re a writer, you know it takes time. It takes a lot of time. I’ve written multiple books, short stories, essays, blogs, etc. And while doing so, I spend a lot of time sitting on the couch typing away at my computer. I type pretty fast, too.
I used to write at night time after my kids have gone to bed. But lately, that’s when I have to work. So I have to choose a new time to write. So I have questions for you, my fellow writers! Leave your answers in the comments section at the bottom of this blog!
- What time of day do you write and for how long?
- How many days a week do you write?
- What do you do while you write: listen to music, drink tea, snack on popcorn, etc.?
- When do you write best: in the morning, during lunch, or in the afternoon?
- What genre do you write?
- How many years have you been a writer?
Here’s my answers, but as I said before, I’m currently trying to figure out a better time to write since I can’t do it at night time anymore.
- I used to write at night for a few hours. Now I just write whenever I can and for an hour or so.
- I’m not going to lie, lately I’ve been writing once a week. That’s awful compared to how I used to write for hours every day.
- I like to listen to Marconi Union when I write. I don’t like to have food or drink near my computer because it’s too valuable to spill anything on.
- I feel like I write best in the morning, maybe after lunch too.
- I typically write YA Fiction.
- I’ve been writing and publishing for about five years now.